Monday, July 5, 2010

Beach Trip Part 3


Thinking of making this my blog header.
It was a tavern. We didn't go in.



This was the ladies' restroom. One of the creepiest things I have ever seen.
Until we got to the Wax Works.


Okay, this wasn't that scary.


But this was.


This was pretty cool. They had all of the American Idol judges, and then microphones and karaoke so you could sing. :-) The only song I knew was "Piano Man".


Humphrey Bogart. I always try to call him Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby... (?)
The end of is cigarette was glowing. It was cool.
I thought of you, Beka.


Arnold Swartzenager. Yeah.
And then it proceeded to get truly horrific. It was scarier than watching "I am Legend". 
It involved this....


And this.


And this.



This was at the end. Pretty random.
Notice the good ole Mad Hatter on the right.


Yeah, so that was the beach trip.

8 comments:

  1. I like the last one the best :D Yay Jonnie Depp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom door...certainly not okay!

    Love the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that bathroom door is awesome. ;) But I'd probably be creeped out, too if I saw it in person.

    Wax works are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I had no idea that it would be scary. I thought it would be this fascinating, pleasantly lit museum with wax people.

    It was more like a freak show.
    It was cool. But I got really, really scared. Like immaturely terrified. It was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...the bathroom door is FREAKY.
    NOT OKAY.

    I've always wanted to go to that wax museum. I think I'm okay with just looking at your pics. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bathroom door is pretty weird. I like the tavern sign, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd put some stickers over the door's face just to be sure...

    The wax works in Victoria had a seperate room away from the main path for anyone who wanted to get some great material for future nightmares.... we skipped that part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a label called "creepiness"...um, yeah. But I like Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.