Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beach Trip Part 1


First, ate this.


Drank this.


Found like six wild bunnies in the grass.
Wanted to cuddle them. Got so close. This picture is not zoomed.


Admired this.


Changed Katie's diaper. Worst experience of my life. Had to give her a bath it was so bad.
Then I gave her this hairdo which made me happy.

Departed from Johanna's house, leaving Bethany there.


Finally got to the beach.


Poked around downtown. Took this picture of a display window because this outfit makes me so, so happy.


Went to an authentic Mexican food restaurant. Ordered something ridiculously huge.


Ate it all.


Found this gum ball machine. Took a picture of it for Beka. Didn't get anything out of it. Because all I had in my purse was a nickel.


Watched the sunset. At 9:15. Crazy.
Went back to to the motel. Watched Leap Year. Good. More on that later.

5 comments:

  1. Ahem...you left out the two cinnamon rolls for breakfast and the half maple bar and the popcorn and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Nice post. I can't believe you watched "Leap Year" without me or Beka!

    Well, we are having lots of fun too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better, Rachel watched it without me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Leap Year any good? I love Amy Adams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun! You sure fit a lot into one day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.