The deal is that I answer Anna's eight questions,
and then write my own eight questions and tag people to answer them.
1. What do you imagine being, other than your plain 'ol everyday self?
An authoress, an actress, a singer, a fashion designer. But I'm okay with being my plain 'ol everyday self, too.
2. Is there something you've tried before...a dare, a certain food, a hard project,
anything...that you would never dream of doing again?
I went to a baseball game. Never again.
3. Is there a book that you've read at least five times from beginning to end?
Ella Enchanted. It is one of the best books of all time.
4. Do you have a special little weakness...that you just can't live without, and that gives you much happiness when obtained? [chocolate, shoes, something like that.]
Ha, there are so many. Including chocolate and shoes. But if I had to choose one, it would be sugar in general. I literally could not live without it.
5. Do you prefer fast food or pizza?
Depends on the fast food, depends on the pizza. If it's Taco Bell, it would trump most pizza.
6. Have you ever gotten "dressed up" in a historical costume? for what occasion?
Oh, yes, so many times. We used to do a lot of Civil War reenacting, worn many medieval costumes, etc, etc.
7. Have you ever stayed up ALL night?
Actually, I'm not sure that I ever have. It is definitely on my list of things to do, though.
8. Do you prefer men singers or women singers? Soprano, mezzos/baritones, tenors?
For gender, it depends on the genre of music. I love both.
But sopranos and baritones are who I tend to like best.
Okay, here are my questions.
1. What character from a fictional book/movie do you most identify with?
2. Do you have any new obsessions? (a movie you can't stop watching, a CD you keep listening to, etc.)
3. What is a clothing accessory that you couldn't live without?
4. What is your favorite color combination (for clothing)?
5. Do you own red shoes? ;-)
6. Do you have a signature scent, or a scent you generally like to wear?
7. What is one thing that you want to do before you die?
8. Is there something that you wish more than anything that you could do
but know that isn't possible during your life on earth? ;-)
Don't feel bad if you don't want to do this... I understand. But I would love to see your answers!
I tag these lovely gals:
...and anybody else who would like to answer the questions.
Add your link in a comment so that I can see your answers! :-)