So here's a few movie quotes that I want you awesome people to guess. Okay? They are all from movies I love... and they are all quotes that I especially like. Some of them are pretty easy... and some of them are probably pretty hard. Give it a go! Comment and tell me which movies you think the quotes are from. And... it's okay to guess because some of them are hard.
The picture above is a hint for you--it is from one of the movies quoted.
Oh--and no cheating. :-)
1. "Fashion is what one wears oneself. What is unfashionable is what other people wear. Other people are quite dreadful. The only possible society is oneself. "
2. "Now, to lure him out of the house... I know! I'll blow it up! Yes! Yes, and... uh... no... no. That won't work. Then he'll be dead. Oh, I know! I'll turn him into a duck! Yes, it's so evil! Oh... I don't know how to do that... and I don't really need a duck... this may be harder than I thought!"
3. Character 1: Did he tell you he loved you?Character 2: Yes... no. Never absolutely. It was everyday implied but never declared.
4. "How fickle is woman. "
5. "I felt the rush of a thousand heartbreaks."
6. "Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops."
7. "You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."
8. Character 1: [observing what Character 2 is eating] What are you eating?
Character 2: [pause] I don't really know. I think it was some sort of wrapper once.
Character 1: What? No! You're in Paris now, baby! My town! No brother of mine eats rejecta-menta in my town!
9. "I'm sorry. This is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there."
10. "Look back at me."
11. "I need a pig here! I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet."
Quick, give me a kiss![she kisses him and then looks around]
Girl: They're still looking at us.
Boy: Yeah, it's worth a shot.
14. "For the reproaches you have borne on my account I earnestly and truly beg your pardon! The only fault you should admit to was that you laid yourself open to be slighted by a worldly, shallow girl whose head was turned and was quite unable to rise to what you offered!"
15. Boy: For pity's sake, smile, woman. Anyone would think we had quarreled.Girl: Don't talk to me.