Well, beautiful followers...
I need some help here.
I'm going to be brave and start advertising for photo shoots.
So I need to make a portfolio-type blog, and make some flyers...
which means that I need a name for my photography business.
This is where you come in--I'd love some suggestions!
And if you suggest something that strikes my fancy, these darling Eiffel tower earrings are yours.
They are provided by the lovely Gabrielle at Cinderbella's.
Her shop and blog, Pink Tuesdays, are absolutely delightful, so be sure and check them out.
You know what I love--Jesus and donuts and strawberries and polka dots and hope and,
of course, red shoes.
A few things:
- I want the name to be very "me" and original...
as in, I won't be able to find another blog/business named that if I Google it. : )
- But also not too immature sounding.
- I am going to be advertising for outdoor shoots for seniors, families, and engagements.
- I am a natural-light photographer
- Since it's a business name, it can't be too long and complicated.
-I don't want it to be super-girly, because it needs to be guy-friendly, too.
I appreciate any ideas!
edit: if any of you have any tips on how to "get out there" with a photography business,
I'd love to hear them!