This is hideously long. I apologize.
And I'm watching "Prince Caspian" again. In case you wondering.
80 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until You Read This:
1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today?
My adorable niece, Ruby, when she kept doing her evil laugh.
3. What Were You Doing At 8 AM This Morning?
Being deliciously productive. :-)
4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Sitting at the computer.
5. What Is Your Favorite Candy ?
Number 6 is missing because I deleted it. :-)
7. What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
"Yeah". Profound, huh?
8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor?
Tillamook Udderly Chocolate. HANDS DOWN.
9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
Probably 24 hours. ish.
11.Have you ever made a promise you swore to keep?
12. Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
No, GASP! I haven't spent any money in awhile, actually. MUST. SOON.
13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
The last Blazer's game of their season. I cheered, I screamed, I groaned, I called names. As I drank Sprite in Red Robin. Ultimately, I wept.
14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On FaceBook?
I don't have Facebook.
16. Ever Go Camping?
17. Take vitamins daily?
No. I take them sporadically when I feel especially good and healthy and holy. OR when I feel the creeping sensation of doom.
18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
19. Do You Have A Tan?
Actually, I do. A Mexican tan!
20. Do You Like Chinese Food Over Pizza?
I love both. Depends on my mood.
21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
Absolutely! Everything tastes better with a straw!
22. Who Are You Currently Talking To On AIM?
Nobody. Everyone hates me. **cry**
23. What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Gallivanting off to my dear married sis's house. God willing, cookies and hysterical laughing will ensue.
24. Where Is Your Dad?
25. Look To Your Left, What Do You See?
My reproachful Literary Analysis book. A sharpie. Honeysuckle hand cream. A red kitchen towel.
26. What Color Is Your Watch?
Thanks for bringing up that painful subject. I DON'T HAVE ONE. Don't judge me, okay??
27. What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Koala bears and kangaroos! Yay! One of my goals in life is to cuddle a koala bear.
28. What Is Your Birthstone?
Another sore subject. It's peridot, which I think is nasty.
29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
Ok, is it just me, or is it weird that all of the words of that sentence are capitalized? Anyway. I prefer to go in, but since I am not the driver, I don't usually decide.
30. What Is Your Favorite Number?
31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
My sister in law.
32. Any Plans Today?
Um, today is kinda over. So no.
33. Health Freak?
No. I have the potential, however.
>>interjection. You guys, Caspian's sleeves are truly awesome. If you don't believe me, here is proof.<<<
and um. Peter looks fat in this picture.
Ok, back to the quiz. :-)
34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
At the moment, the fact that even when the blinds are down, there are reflections of light on the TV screen. Also, that William Mosely as Peter in "Prince Caspian" has amazing hair yet it is never combed quite properly and never realizes it's full potential.
35. Last Song Listened To?
"On the Backseat of a Greyhound Bus"
36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
It would be very difficult, and likely embarrassing.
37. Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
LOL. I wish.
38. Favorite Pair Of Shoes/Boots You Wear All The Time?
Currently, my hot pink Old Navy flip flops.
39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone?
Not really. Well, I am steadily jealous to a mild degree of various facial features belonging to my sisters.
40. Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
Heh. Not likely.
41. Do You Love Anyone?
You can't live if you don't love. And I'm alive. SO. Of course.
42. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
Well, I have siblings and sibs-in-law who have babies, and they are my friends... so...
43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
School, houseclean, stuff like that.
44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
Hate is a mean word. Yes.
45. Do You Use The Word “Hello” Daily?
46. Would You Rather Be Alone?
Sometimes. If I am working, or doing school, or am not feeling well, or am really tired, or grouchy.
47. Do You Like Cats?
48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
I didn't even know what this was, but I googled it just now. Apparently it is an amusement park. Huh.
49.Where Did You Get Your Worst Scar From?
A barbed wire fence. And as an interesting tidbit, my sister has a nearly identical scar, also on her left shin. From the same fence.
50. Hair Color?
51. Last CD Played?
Garth Brooks. Can't remember which cd.
52. Last Bubble Bath?
Last October. Weep.
53. Last Time You Cried?
The day before yesterday. My brother just got married, OKAY?
54. Last Meal?
Lovely shepherd's pie that my sis-in-law brought over.
55. Text Or Call?
Well, I don't have a phone. So call.
56. Favorite Animal?
Tigers, cats, dogs..
57. Girlie Girl Or Tomboy?
58. Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Yep. In every sense.
59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1 PM?
Yeah, I think after really intense week-long Civil War camp-outs.
60. Have You Ever Been Drunk And Threw Up?
Never drunk at all. The worst I ever felt after drinking anything was after I had Mike's Hard Lemonade and then the Colts lost the Superbowl and I felt horrid and sad and groggy and weepy. Not a good time for me.
61. List Six People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
Um, six is too many. My sisters, my mom, Beka, Benjamin. That's five.
62. List Three Favorite Colors/Shades.
Blood red, hot pink, sky blue.
63. Have You Ever Laughed Until You Cried?
64. Went Behind Your Parents Backs?
Well, like most people, I was a bad child.
65. Who Posted This Before You?
66. Gay Marriage?
67. Lowering The Drinking Age?
Uh, 68 is deleted too. It was lame.
69. Who is the best hugger that you know of?
My brand spanking-new sis-in-law is the most agressive hugger per square inch (she's rather small)... although being crushed isn't ALWAYS a good thing. LOL.
70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
I definitely believe that love can begin in an instant.
71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone?
72. Are You A Flirt?
Let's not talk about this, OKAY? I try not to be. I'm not. Really.
73. Are You Easy To Read?
Depends on who's doing the reading. To most people, I don't think so.
74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
Many. 8 or 10 or 12. EVEN NUMBER PLEASE GOD.
75. Do You Want To Change Your Name?
Not my first name! :-)
76. Last Time You Saw Your Father?
77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
I woke up a bajillion times like at 4, but I didn't get UP until 7.
78. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Having bad dreams.
79. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
We have some pretty sweet art prints on the wall. But the best part is the deliciously red wall.
80. Where Is Your Best Friend Right Now?